Sunday, April 19, 2009

Give God a good day

I have been going about my life all wrong. Today an application of a sermon made me realize that I am here to give God a good day. Not for Him to give me a good day. I am always praying how He would fashion my day; but, I should be praying how should I fashion His day so He gets glory. I have always heard the statement What would Jesus do? He's done enough and now it's my turn!!! I liken it to how I like to make company in my home have a good time and I do everything I can to make sure everything's perfect. I want to change my day consist of - is this making Jesus comfortable, is He having a good day because of my thoughts and actions? I am going to try and go to bed each night and ask God if His day was good and if it wasn't; I want to search and find out what I could have done better to make Him get the good day He expects from His servant - ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment